Yelli Kelli...Hey! That's Cute!

I am an Artist, Fashion Designer, Freehand Embroidery Designer, and mom. This is where I show recent custom work, new designs, fun stuff about my daughter, and silly stuff about my Shih Tzu.......Remember....
You Can't Be Serious!!!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

One "Mo" Costume!!!











The last, (and I mean Last Minute!!) costume was for my own daughter! She wanted to be the Pigeon from our beloved Mo Willems "The Pigeon Finds A Hot Dog" book. I made this fun teal fleece top with a very full tutu, with a bustle tail, to pair with black leggings. The headband has the huge eyes and little yellow beak. Her treat bag was, of course a Hotdog! Whipped up last minute on Saturday for TorT Sat. Night! Comfy and Cute! She looked adorable!We LOVE Mo! We try to get all of his wonderful books!

No comments:

Followers

Contributors

Hey! That's Cute!

HEY!

All of my YelliKelli designs are Original works of art. Kelly Jackson, aka YelliKelli, is the ORIGINAL Fun & Funky Designer Artist from Guntersville, Al.!

"HEY! That's Cute!"