Yelli Kelli...Hey! That's Cute!

I am an Artist, Fashion Designer, Freehand Embroidery Designer, and mom. This is where I show recent custom work, new designs, fun stuff about my daughter, and silly stuff about my Shih Tzu.......Remember....
You Can't Be Serious!!!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

And The Oscar Goes To.....



Well, This time the Oscar goes to...Oscar! This is the latest in my custom embroidered pillows. Oscar is a cute Shih Tzu Poodle mix, and his mom had me make this little mini in his honor!


Check out my freehand embroidery on Etsy! Cute Custom Ornanments Available Now!


http://www.yellikelli.etsy.com/




2 comments:

Amy Marshall said...

Kelly, you are ah-may-zing!!!! I love it and can't wait to show Oscar his little mini! I have a huge smile on my face right now, I can't believe how cute it is!

YelliKelli said...

Thanks so very much!

Followers

Contributors

Hey! That's Cute!

HEY!

All of my YelliKelli designs are Original works of art. Kelly Jackson, aka YelliKelli, is the ORIGINAL Fun & Funky Designer Artist from Guntersville, Al.!

"HEY! That's Cute!"