Yelli Kelli...Hey! That's Cute!

I am an Artist, Fashion Designer, Freehand Embroidery Designer, and mom. This is where I show recent custom work, new designs, fun stuff about my daughter, and silly stuff about my Shih Tzu.......Remember....
You Can't Be Serious!!!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Let's Talk Turkey!



Update!! This SOLD the day I listed it!!! I have re-listed it in my Etsy Shop. I will only do a limited number of these this season. Grab yours fast!! :)

Just Listed! My Adorable Turkey Dress!! This is my comfy cotton fleece, tea dyed, dress. Perfect for the "Big Meal"! It have a fun cartoony turkey, a sweet pumpkin, and my distressed technique for an aged appearance. I added my freehand embroidery to the cuffs and neckline, and a Shabby ruffle trim. This one is available for shipping right away in my Etsy shop. I will make one for you in any size, with your choice of words! Too Cute! Perfect for your Family Get Togethers! See it here.

No comments:

Followers

Contributors

Hey! That's Cute!

HEY!

All of my YelliKelli designs are Original works of art. Kelly Jackson, aka YelliKelli, is the ORIGINAL Fun & Funky Designer Artist from Guntersville, Al.!

"HEY! That's Cute!"