Yelli Kelli...Hey! That's Cute!

I am an Artist, Fashion Designer, Freehand Embroidery Designer, and mom. This is where I show recent custom work, new designs, fun stuff about my daughter, and silly stuff about my Shih Tzu.......Remember....
You Can't Be Serious!!!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Shhhh...it's a Secret!


I just listed these darling "Whatever Sweatpants" for girls in my Etsy shop. But for a few more days, you can snag them at a $5.00 savings if you get them on Ebay! See them here....


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140495253531&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT


Grab them and get an even better price than the "intro" price on Etsy! These will be about $30.00 in a couple of weeks as a custom order! Shhhhhhhh.......keep it to yourself!

No comments:

Followers

Contributors

Hey! That's Cute!

HEY!

All of my YelliKelli designs are Original works of art. Kelly Jackson, aka YelliKelli, is the ORIGINAL Fun & Funky Designer Artist from Guntersville, Al.!

"HEY! That's Cute!"