Yelli Kelli...Hey! That's Cute!

I am an Artist, Fashion Designer, Freehand Embroidery Designer, and mom. This is where I show recent custom work, new designs, fun stuff about my daughter, and silly stuff about my Shih Tzu.......Remember....
You Can't Be Serious!!!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

And That's A Wrap!!








































Well, that's about it for the year! I am going to post a few pics of my last shipments from Etsy. I am pleased to have had such great customers this year! I am soooooo excited to begin on my Spring Stuff in January. I will keep you posted! (ha)

Have a Very Merry Christmas!

PS.....Comment here sometime!!!

2 comments:

said...

Hey girl! My Kappas LUUURRRRVVVED their paintings. They were so excited! You know the age...just into their sororities, have to have everything that has their letters on it?!? I told them when they get back to school if their friends love them, to go to Etsy & search your seller name & can order from there. So, if you get a bunch of orders from Oxford, MS, & Waco, TX, that's why. ;) I haven't sent my niece's painting to her yet but I know she & her mother will love it too. :) You do amazing work. Absolutely amazing, stunning work. :) Happy New Year!

YelliKelli said...

Thanks Sweetie! You are Fab!

Followers

Contributors

Hey! That's Cute!

HEY!

All of my YelliKelli designs are Original works of art. Kelly Jackson, aka YelliKelli, is the ORIGINAL Fun & Funky Designer Artist from Guntersville, Al.!

"HEY! That's Cute!"