Yelli Kelli...Hey! That's Cute!

I am an Artist, Fashion Designer, Freehand Embroidery Designer, and mom. This is where I show recent custom work, new designs, fun stuff about my daughter, and silly stuff about my Shih Tzu.......Remember....
You Can't Be Serious!!!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Witchy Woman



I shipped this Witchy Woman painting out this week to one of my dear repeat customers! She has bought my Christmas art, as well as my Princess art. This is a large painting, 18"x24"! Fun as door decor' or in the house! Thanks, Cendy!

2 comments:

said...

This is TOO cute! I love it!

YelliKelli said...

Thanks Tara!!

Followers

Contributors

Hey! That's Cute!

HEY!

All of my YelliKelli designs are Original works of art. Kelly Jackson, aka YelliKelli, is the ORIGINAL Fun & Funky Designer Artist from Guntersville, Al.!

"HEY! That's Cute!"