Yelli Kelli...Hey! That's Cute!

I am an Artist, Fashion Designer, Freehand Embroidery Designer, and mom. This is where I show recent custom work, new designs, fun stuff about my daughter, and silly stuff about my Shih Tzu.......Remember....
You Can't Be Serious!!!

Friday, October 8, 2010

OH DEER!!!!




Yesterday, I went out on my deck to retrieve a painting I had left drying, and saw a deer standing by my porch! I froze, and watched her for a while, and she walked around, nibbled on some leaves, and slowly meandered down through the woods. I thought it was so sweet!



Later that afternoon, I went out to feed the cats, and saw her again! This time by the front porch! She did not run, and I called my daughter out to see her. We decided to offer her something to eat. We gave her some bread, some apple, some ...um...cat food kibble...and she gobbled it up! She even let us pet her head! She was particularly fond of sunflower seeds!



I went to get a bowl of water, a rather large mixing bowl! And she drank three bowls full of water! Then, she proceeded to follow us all around, up the long drive to the mailbox! Back down again to the house! She followed us all around the yard for about an hour! We had to leave to take my daughter to dance class, and she was still standing in our yard when we left! She was gone when we returned. I hope to see her again sometime! I cannot believe people take such joy in shooting these beautiful animals! Life in the woods!

2 comments:

SheerFab said...

What a darling, beautiful, fantastic animal!

alwewalker said...

Hey neighbor! That is why we love living where we do! We have not ever gotten them to come that close but we have a momma and several of her offspring hanging around our place year after year! I think they know where the property lines are and feel safe there!
Wendy Walker

Followers

Contributors

Hey! That's Cute!

HEY!

All of my YelliKelli designs are Original works of art. Kelly Jackson, aka YelliKelli, is the ORIGINAL Fun & Funky Designer Artist from Guntersville, Al.!

"HEY! That's Cute!"