Yelli Kelli...Hey! That's Cute!

I am an Artist, Fashion Designer, Freehand Embroidery Designer, and mom. This is where I show recent custom work, new designs, fun stuff about my daughter, and silly stuff about my Shih Tzu.......Remember....
You Can't Be Serious!!!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Whacky Halloweenies On Etsy!!


Hey! I just listed some Halloween Customs on Etsy! Check out my "Made-To-Order" hoodies and jackets, pillows, and doodads in my shop!


http://www.etsy.com/listing/30826022/totally-custom-halloween-cropped-jacket


I ship fast, there is still some time to get one made for you!!!




No comments:

Followers

Contributors

Hey! That's Cute!

HEY!

All of my YelliKelli designs are Original works of art. Kelly Jackson, aka YelliKelli, is the ORIGINAL Fun & Funky Designer Artist from Guntersville, Al.!

"HEY! That's Cute!"