Yelli Kelli...Hey! That's Cute!

I am an Artist, Fashion Designer, Freehand Embroidery Designer, and mom. This is where I show recent custom work, new designs, fun stuff about my daughter, and silly stuff about my Shih Tzu.......Remember....
You Can't Be Serious!!!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Updates on a Few Custom Orders....











I am working frantically on my custom work for my Etsy clients. I have not been able to post many new items in my shop lately, much less here! Here are a few things I've been working on...many more to come!
The grey knit dres was an Alchemy request in Etsy. I love this style of simple knit dressing!

This is a group if items for a customer in Spanish Fort, Alabama! What a lovely place to live!
She is putting some of these in her beach house! Some are for gifts!
The group of monogrammed crown pillows was for a group of gifts for some sweet girls.

The landscape is an anniversary gift for a couple celebrating their 40th! It has LOTS of little details about this family! Whew!!

Check my shop for some "deals" on Halloween items! Still time for custom orders!

No comments:

Followers

Contributors

Hey! That's Cute!

HEY!

All of my YelliKelli designs are Original works of art. Kelly Jackson, aka YelliKelli, is the ORIGINAL Fun & Funky Designer Artist from Guntersville, Al.!

"HEY! That's Cute!"