Yelli Kelli...Hey! That's Cute!

I am an Artist, Fashion Designer, Freehand Embroidery Designer, and mom. This is where I show recent custom work, new designs, fun stuff about my daughter, and silly stuff about my Shih Tzu.......Remember....
You Can't Be Serious!!!

Friday, June 11, 2010

She's Just a Little Naive.......




Well, we all know that I do not "do" perfect! I love the imperfect! That is why I love the sweet crooked naive style of these little mixed media pictures I made from some old fabric, vintage wool yarn and some odds and ends. This reminds me of the sweet..yes... naive style of the decor' we had in children's rooms in the 70's. A more innocent, less "jaded" time when sweet puppies and kittens were the popular motifs and not the over commercialized characters of the latest movie.
I just listed the weiner dog in my Etsy shop. More of this look to come!
The Pink Gingham one was my first attempt at this look. It was inspired by an old greeting card I found from the 60's or 70's. This one is staying with me, I can't part with it!

No comments:

Followers

Contributors

Hey! That's Cute!

HEY!

All of my YelliKelli designs are Original works of art. Kelly Jackson, aka YelliKelli, is the ORIGINAL Fun & Funky Designer Artist from Guntersville, Al.!

"HEY! That's Cute!"