Yelli Kelli...Hey! That's Cute!

I am an Artist, Fashion Designer, Freehand Embroidery Designer, and mom. This is where I show recent custom work, new designs, fun stuff about my daughter, and silly stuff about my Shih Tzu.......Remember....
You Can't Be Serious!!!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Daddy Dodo Bird


I have a wonderful customer, Randi, on Etsy! She has purchased several items from me, and is always a pleasure to work with! She asked me to make a custom "Dodo Bird" pillow for her father for Father's Day. She said Dodo is her nickname for him. This is the finished pillow. I am pleased with how it turned out! I used my Vintage wool yarn on Burlap. The design is freestyle without a pattern.
Happy Father's Day! Thanks Randi!

No comments:

Followers

Contributors

Hey! That's Cute!

HEY!

All of my YelliKelli designs are Original works of art. Kelly Jackson, aka YelliKelli, is the ORIGINAL Fun & Funky Designer Artist from Guntersville, Al.!

"HEY! That's Cute!"