Yelli Kelli...Hey! That's Cute!

I am an Artist, Fashion Designer, Freehand Embroidery Designer, and mom. This is where I show recent custom work, new designs, fun stuff about my daughter, and silly stuff about my Shih Tzu.......Remember....
You Can't Be Serious!!!

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Local Cuteness

IMG_3064

 

IMG_3065

IMG_3066

I made this sweet little owl swim cover up for a darling local girl. I included the funky coordinating head band so it would double as a cool summer dress. My wonky chevrons are hand painted. My owl is a popular design for young girls. You may order one of your own in my Etsy shop……HERE.

1 comment:

mtg said...

Kelly, I love your works. What kind of paint do you use for childrens dresses? They are so beautiful. They look like water color. I've used fabric paints before but they don't come out looking like watercolor for me. Any tips are greatly appreciated :)

Followers

Contributors

Hey! That's Cute!

HEY!

All of my YelliKelli designs are Original works of art. Kelly Jackson, aka YelliKelli, is the ORIGINAL Fun & Funky Designer Artist from Guntersville, Al.!

"HEY! That's Cute!"