Yelli Kelli...Hey! That's Cute!

I am an Artist, Fashion Designer, Freehand Embroidery Designer, and mom. This is where I show recent custom work, new designs, fun stuff about my daughter, and silly stuff about my Shih Tzu.......Remember....
You Can't Be Serious!!!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Game Day Girl

1388-Game-Day-Girl-web

0878-Game-Day-Girl-web

IMG_0016

I listed my Game Day Girl collection on Etsy today. My Darling model, Lindsey, is so cute! This dress is custom made for any size from girls to ladies! Any team colors and my own cartoony character of your choice! The accessories such as the hairclip and ruffled leggings are available separately in my shop! See them Here.

Game On!

*Special Thanks to Connie Collum Photography,com for my darling pics!

No comments:

Followers

Contributors

Hey! That's Cute!

HEY!

All of my YelliKelli designs are Original works of art. Kelly Jackson, aka YelliKelli, is the ORIGINAL Fun & Funky Designer Artist from Guntersville, Al.!

"HEY! That's Cute!"