Yelli Kelli...Hey! That's Cute!

I am an Artist, Fashion Designer, Freehand Embroidery Designer, and mom. This is where I show recent custom work, new designs, fun stuff about my daughter, and silly stuff about my Shih Tzu.......Remember....
You Can't Be Serious!!!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

NEW Bohemian Freehand Embroidered Pillow Design

DSC04255

This is my new design for my Freehand Crewel line. I call it my “Bohemian Crewel” style because the stitching is my random freehand embroidery that is meandering and funky. I use a mix of colors, a variety of stitches, and my wonderful vintage wool yarn. I love Burlap, so I used it for the pillow face…..deep brown velvet for the back.

I am listing it in my Etsy shop as a custom design. You may have any name, so the length of the pillow will vary with the number of letters. I will also offer my signature little accent motif, your choice of course, as in my mini pillow. Mine has a bluebird. This is a great gift for anyone! Darling for a child, teen, or …..Oh!…how about a LAST name as a wedding gift? See it in my Etsy shop. along with my other original freehand embroidery, and my fun art and comfy kids clothing.

See it HERE.

2 comments:

said...

I LOVE this! :) Too stinkin' cute!

YelliKelli said...

Thanks Sweetie!!!

Followers

Contributors

Hey! That's Cute!

HEY!

All of my YelliKelli designs are Original works of art. Kelly Jackson, aka YelliKelli, is the ORIGINAL Fun & Funky Designer Artist from Guntersville, Al.!

"HEY! That's Cute!"