Yelli Kelli...Hey! That's Cute!

I am an Artist, Fashion Designer, Freehand Embroidery Designer, and mom. This is where I show recent custom work, new designs, fun stuff about my daughter, and silly stuff about my Shih Tzu.......Remember....
You Can't Be Serious!!!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Art On The Lake!!






Well, we did our local art show this past weekend, Art On The Lake! My mom, daughter and I do this show every year. The results for the competition were....Second overall for fiberarts for my mom....Second over all for my 14 year old in drawing (she competed in the adult category, so I think that was GREAT!), and First overall for Needlecraft for me!


I do a mixed media group with my paintings and my girls clothing, and my freehand embroidery, but I entered the needlecraft category for my wool embroidered pillows and appliqued wall art. I also did the art for the T-shirt and poster seen above.



These are a few pics of our booths...we get about 40 feet of booth space!


A Fun....but VERY EXHAUSTING weekend!

1 comment:

said...

Congratulations!! Y'all are quite a dynasty, it seems!!

Followers

Contributors

Hey! That's Cute!

HEY!

All of my YelliKelli designs are Original works of art. Kelly Jackson, aka YelliKelli, is the ORIGINAL Fun & Funky Designer Artist from Guntersville, Al.!

"HEY! That's Cute!"