Yelli Kelli...Hey! That's Cute!

I am an Artist, Fashion Designer, Freehand Embroidery Designer, and mom. This is where I show recent custom work, new designs, fun stuff about my daughter, and silly stuff about my Shih Tzu.......Remember....
You Can't Be Serious!!!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Art On The Lake


Anyone who knows me locally, also knows we always do Art On The Lake, our local art and craft show, in April. I have done this show for as long as I've been out of school and working. My mom, daughter, and I always get adjoining booths and have one giant boutique on this weekend.


For the past several years, the club that puts on the show, 21st Century Club, has asked me to do a design for the T-shirt and poster. This happens to be the 50th year of this scholarship show! They give scholarships to local high school students, and this show is their fundraiser.


This is my design this year for the shirt.....I was pleasantly surprised yesterday when I walked into a local business and saw the poster on their door. I did the design months ago, and actually had not seen it printed.


I am working frantically on stock for the show....lots of locals as well as tourists come each year!


If you are near Guntersville around the 16th-17th....stop by the Rec. Center and see us!


And grab a T-shirt while you're there!

No comments:

Followers

Contributors

Hey! That's Cute!

HEY!

All of my YelliKelli designs are Original works of art. Kelly Jackson, aka YelliKelli, is the ORIGINAL Fun & Funky Designer Artist from Guntersville, Al.!

"HEY! That's Cute!"