Yelli Kelli...Hey! That's Cute!

I am an Artist, Fashion Designer, Freehand Embroidery Designer, and mom. This is where I show recent custom work, new designs, fun stuff about my daughter, and silly stuff about my Shih Tzu.......Remember....
You Can't Be Serious!!!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spring Has Sprung...Halleluliah...Spring At Last!!!!!!!!!







Seems our little town has burst open in the last day or so with blooming trees! On our daily ride to and from school, my daughter and I enjoy seeing all of the fluffy white pear trees, and the occasional PINK one! This is a delightful time of year!




And it is over so fast! These blooms only last a few days...but then....GREEN!!!!!!! Yea!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Followers

Contributors

Hey! That's Cute!

HEY!

All of my YelliKelli designs are Original works of art. Kelly Jackson, aka YelliKelli, is the ORIGINAL Fun & Funky Designer Artist from Guntersville, Al.!

"HEY! That's Cute!"