Yelli Kelli...Hey! That's Cute!

I am an Artist, Fashion Designer, Freehand Embroidery Designer, and mom. This is where I show recent custom work, new designs, fun stuff about my daughter, and silly stuff about my Shih Tzu.......Remember....
You Can't Be Serious!!!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sweet Bunny Dress Just Listed!


This is my newest girls dress, Sweet Bunny, that I just listed in my Etsy shop. I used Vintage linens with my stretch jersey and shabby ruffles and old eyelet lace, The bunny applique is pale pink velour with hand embroidery details....see her here.


Ready to ship! One of a Kind!

No comments:

Followers

Contributors

Hey! That's Cute!

HEY!

All of my YelliKelli designs are Original works of art. Kelly Jackson, aka YelliKelli, is the ORIGINAL Fun & Funky Designer Artist from Guntersville, Al.!

"HEY! That's Cute!"