Yelli Kelli...Hey! That's Cute!

I am an Artist, Fashion Designer, Freehand Embroidery Designer, and mom. This is where I show recent custom work, new designs, fun stuff about my daughter, and silly stuff about my Shih Tzu.......Remember....
You Can't Be Serious!!!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

It's All About Me!!!!!!!




Actually, it's all about Kensley! This is one of my "About Me" snugly dresses I just shipped out as a custom order from one of my Most Darling Etsy customers! She is into such cute things....playing in mud, peanut butter, dress up, nail polish....and the list continues....



I did this out of my cozy cotton fleece, all hand painted with her interests. Shabby ruffle trim and my signature "soft button" on the back. Hope she loves it! She has my Thanksgiving dress, Christmas dress, and is getting a Valentine dress soon!



See my custom girls clothing here!

No comments:

Followers

Contributors

Hey! That's Cute!

HEY!

All of my YelliKelli designs are Original works of art. Kelly Jackson, aka YelliKelli, is the ORIGINAL Fun & Funky Designer Artist from Guntersville, Al.!

"HEY! That's Cute!"