Yelli Kelli...Hey! That's Cute!

I am an Artist, Fashion Designer, Freehand Embroidery Designer, and mom. This is where I show recent custom work, new designs, fun stuff about my daughter, and silly stuff about my Shih Tzu.......Remember....
You Can't Be Serious!!!

Monday, October 25, 2010

This Little Gnome Is On Her Way Home.....




....and Baby Mushroom is following behind her!



This is another costume set from an Etsy Alchemy! I love this one! It is whacky and sweet and fun. I am finishing up on Halloween (yes, still) and beginning my Christmas orders!

1 comment:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Kelly! These costumes are amazing! Can't wait for next halloween - you will be my go to costume maker if I'm that lucky!

Also, I tagged your blog the other day - no need to do the quiz thing but I wanted you and my readers to know how fabulous you and your shop is!

Followers

Contributors

Hey! That's Cute!

HEY!

All of my YelliKelli designs are Original works of art. Kelly Jackson, aka YelliKelli, is the ORIGINAL Fun & Funky Designer Artist from Guntersville, Al.!

"HEY! That's Cute!"