Yelli Kelli...Hey! That's Cute!

I am an Artist, Fashion Designer, Freehand Embroidery Designer, and mom. This is where I show recent custom work, new designs, fun stuff about my daughter, and silly stuff about my Shih Tzu.......Remember....
You Can't Be Serious!!!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Custom House Painting Just Completed



I just finished this house painting for a (sort of) local client. She is actually closer to Birmingham. The person she is giving it to already has several of my paintings. Her friend is giving this one to her for her birthday. They are moving into a new house, and this is her "old" house. They have lots of memories such as big Christmas trees, Halloween parties ( the women all dress up as witches) fun entertaining, family, etc. Her daughter has one of my Sorority House paintings, and I did one of their family business! Hope she likes the new one!!

2 comments:

Laci said...

Kelly, I have never been more shocked and surprised with my gift from Barbara!!! I cried and cried like a baby!!! It is the most fabulous picture ever! AND it was the first picture hung in our new house!! Thank you for making our house such a lifetime memory for our family and all of our family and friends! You are wonderful!!
Pati Cheney

YelliKelli said...

Yea!!! I am so glad to hear this!!! You are such a Lovely Person!! Thanks You for the wonderful comment!!

Followers

Contributors

Hey! That's Cute!

HEY!

All of my YelliKelli designs are Original works of art. Kelly Jackson, aka YelliKelli, is the ORIGINAL Fun & Funky Designer Artist from Guntersville, Al.!

"HEY! That's Cute!"