Yelli Kelli...Hey! That's Cute!

I am an Artist, Fashion Designer, Freehand Embroidery Designer, and mom. This is where I show recent custom work, new designs, fun stuff about my daughter, and silly stuff about my Shih Tzu.......Remember....
You Can't Be Serious!!!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Custom Art Updates




I have been working on some custom orders from Etsy...This one was made to coordinate with some dinnerware the client has. I made these nine little canvases for her to frame and display in her dining room. Earthy Primaries are the colors and paisleys have been a fav of mine ever since I did a research project on them in college for a Textile Science class!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Very cute idea, I love the fact she's matching up her flatwear!

Followers

Contributors

Hey! That's Cute!

HEY!

All of my YelliKelli designs are Original works of art. Kelly Jackson, aka YelliKelli, is the ORIGINAL Fun & Funky Designer Artist from Guntersville, Al.!

"HEY! That's Cute!"