Yelli Kelli...Hey! That's Cute!

I am an Artist, Fashion Designer, Freehand Embroidery Designer, and mom. This is where I show recent custom work, new designs, fun stuff about my daughter, and silly stuff about my Shih Tzu.......Remember....
You Can't Be Serious!!!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

HEY!!! LOCALS!! Check This Out!


If you are local to me, and have an Elementary aged child, jump on over to the Diva Do's blog to read about our Summer Stuff! We are doing a fun one act play about solving a problem! The original play is called "When Life Gives You Lemons" and is co-written by my daughter and me! Everyone will have lines!! Come join us! This is a fun way to do a summer play without the weeks and weeks of commitment! Ours is neatly tied up in a handy one week package...summer day camp style!!!
Click on the Diva Do's link on the right!

No comments:

Followers

Contributors

Hey! That's Cute!

HEY!

All of my YelliKelli designs are Original works of art. Kelly Jackson, aka YelliKelli, is the ORIGINAL Fun & Funky Designer Artist from Guntersville, Al.!

"HEY! That's Cute!"