Yelli Kelli...Hey! That's Cute!

I am an Artist, Fashion Designer, Freehand Embroidery Designer, and mom. This is where I show recent custom work, new designs, fun stuff about my daughter, and silly stuff about my Shih Tzu.......Remember....
You Can't Be Serious!!!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Darling New Girls Dresses on Etsy!!!


I listed several new dresses and sets on Etsy this week! I used Vintage fabrics as well as some lovely mod prints I recently bought. Most are ready to ship, some are custom order. Check them out! Click on the shop at the right!

I am making 40...yes, 40!, outfits this week for our Diva Do Fashion Show!
Hoping for no rain on Tuesday since we have the show outside. Our 6th year!
Pics of that coming! Happy Friday!!!!!

No comments:

Followers

Contributors

Hey! That's Cute!

HEY!

All of my YelliKelli designs are Original works of art. Kelly Jackson, aka YelliKelli, is the ORIGINAL Fun & Funky Designer Artist from Guntersville, Al.!

"HEY! That's Cute!"