Yelli Kelli...Hey! That's Cute!

I am an Artist, Fashion Designer, Freehand Embroidery Designer, and mom. This is where I show recent custom work, new designs, fun stuff about my daughter, and silly stuff about my Shih Tzu.......Remember....
You Can't Be Serious!!!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Few New Custom Orders Finished!


This one was special for the owner of Way Tutu Cute.com!
Her two Sweet Girls!
The ones below are from Etsy Orders!





These are custom orders from my Etsy shop. Thanks to all of my Sweet Customers!

1 comment:

icandy... said...

Omg, Kelli~ these are wonderful, sweet! You are such a fun and whimsical artist! :)
Thank you sooo much for popping by my last post! I am soooo happy, but soooo nervous at the same time. Writing has never been my thing, so this is definitely going to be a challenge! Keep those eyes peeled, as I'll be posting weekly on STLiving... wish me luck!!
OXOXOX
Christina

Followers

Contributors

Hey! That's Cute!

HEY!

All of my YelliKelli designs are Original works of art. Kelly Jackson, aka YelliKelli, is the ORIGINAL Fun & Funky Designer Artist from Guntersville, Al.!

"HEY! That's Cute!"