Yelli Kelli...Hey! That's Cute!

I am an Artist, Fashion Designer, Freehand Embroidery Designer, and mom. This is where I show recent custom work, new designs, fun stuff about my daughter, and silly stuff about my Shih Tzu.......Remember....
You Can't Be Serious!!!

Friday, October 9, 2009

Custom Art for Kiddos!


One of my "Diva Do" moms had me make these cute paintings for her two daughters bathroom. I coordinated them to some fabric she used in the room. Both of these girls are in my Diva Do classes. Thanks, Sweeties!

1 comment:

icandy... said...

I am soooo happy to see you blogging more often~ it's nice to see what you're up to! Thank you for sharing all of these wonderful creations.... I am in love with your paintings, these are so much fun! You are very talented!
Hugs,
Christina

Followers

Contributors

Hey! That's Cute!

HEY!

All of my YelliKelli designs are Original works of art. Kelly Jackson, aka YelliKelli, is the ORIGINAL Fun & Funky Designer Artist from Guntersville, Al.!

"HEY! That's Cute!"