Yelli Kelli...Hey! That's Cute!

I am an Artist, Fashion Designer, Freehand Embroidery Designer, and mom. This is where I show recent custom work, new designs, fun stuff about my daughter, and silly stuff about my Shih Tzu.......Remember....
You Can't Be Serious!!!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

My First Promotion Spot on Etsy!


I went ahead and purchased a promo spot on Etsy in the children's area. I had to wait three weeks for it to come up. The children's spots are almost always sold out. Mine went up at midnight last night. I featured my first of the season Back To School dress with big bold appliques of a schoolgirl and cute & funky school supplies! Check it out!

No comments:

Followers

Contributors

Hey! That's Cute!

HEY!

All of my YelliKelli designs are Original works of art. Kelly Jackson, aka YelliKelli, is the ORIGINAL Fun & Funky Designer Artist from Guntersville, Al.!

"HEY! That's Cute!"