Yelli Kelli...Hey! That's Cute!

I am an Artist, Fashion Designer, Freehand Embroidery Designer, and mom. This is where I show recent custom work, new designs, fun stuff about my daughter, and silly stuff about my Shih Tzu.......Remember....
You Can't Be Serious!!!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I Don't Cook Much But....


I made up this recipe! I was tired of the same old thing at the grocery store, so I tried this idea. Here's the recipe if you want to try it!
I don't really measure, but this is enough for two.
You will need...
Cooked Spaghetti noodles (about 2-3 servings)
Cherry Tomatoes (I used organic)1/2 container
Fresh Zucchini (one)
Olive Oil couple of tbls.
Fresh Garlic, 1 clove
Fresh Feta Cheese (a sprinkle)
Roasted Sunflower Seeds (a sprinkle)
After cooking & draining the noodles, set aside.
In a medium pan, saute the fresh, crushed garlic in hot Olive Oil.
Add chopped zucchini, cook until tender.
Add tomatoes. Cook about 1-2 minutes.
Add the cooked noodles, toss to mix.
Place a helping onto a plate, sprinkle with feta cheese and a sprinkle of sunflower seeds!
Serve.
My DD & I voted it pretty good! A nice veggie change of pace.
If you try this, be sure to leave me a comment!

No comments:

Followers

Contributors

Hey! That's Cute!

HEY!

All of my YelliKelli designs are Original works of art. Kelly Jackson, aka YelliKelli, is the ORIGINAL Fun & Funky Designer Artist from Guntersville, Al.!

"HEY! That's Cute!"