Yelli Kelli...Hey! That's Cute!

I am an Artist, Fashion Designer, Freehand Embroidery Designer, and mom. This is where I show recent custom work, new designs, fun stuff about my daughter, and silly stuff about my Shih Tzu.......Remember....
You Can't Be Serious!!!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Been Pretty Busy Around Here Lately







I've been doing several "Alchemy" orders from Etsy lately. That is custom orders that I bid on through Etsy's custom list of requests from shoppers. I just finished a group of Cute Signs for Brittany. She has a Swim School in Michigan. And, I even made a pair of Cat's Pajamas for a client who's cat licked her fur so much she needed a barrier. I made them in hot pink lycra/ cotton with a little touch of art. Sooo Cute! I have several orders lined up, including a reorder for Brittany, (Thanks Girl!) and some customs from around here as well. I just delivered three portraits and a monogram for one of my old fav clients in Birmingham! I have more to work on for this weekend so I better get to work. Oh yes, I just sold my "FishSticks" painting tonight! One of my personal Fav's. Hope they Love it! Come look at my Etsy Shop! Cute Stuff!

No comments:

Followers

Contributors

Hey! That's Cute!

HEY!

All of my YelliKelli designs are Original works of art. Kelly Jackson, aka YelliKelli, is the ORIGINAL Fun & Funky Designer Artist from Guntersville, Al.!

"HEY! That's Cute!"