Yelli Kelli...Hey! That's Cute!

I am an Artist, Fashion Designer, Freehand Embroidery Designer, and mom. This is where I show recent custom work, new designs, fun stuff about my daughter, and silly stuff about my Shih Tzu.......Remember....
You Can't Be Serious!!!

Monday, April 20, 2009

First Place!


Hey! YelliKelli won First Place in Needlecrafts (sewing, etc. ) at Art on the Lake this year! Thanks to everyone who came by & shopped. To everyone who I invited to stop by my blog, Welcome! Check out all of my links for my shops! Don't hesitate to contact me for anything custom or CUTE!

No comments:

Followers

Contributors

Hey! That's Cute!

HEY!

All of my YelliKelli designs are Original works of art. Kelly Jackson, aka YelliKelli, is the ORIGINAL Fun & Funky Designer Artist from Guntersville, Al.!

"HEY! That's Cute!"