Yelli Kelli...Hey! That's Cute!

I am an Artist, Fashion Designer, Freehand Embroidery Designer, and mom. This is where I show recent custom work, new designs, fun stuff about my daughter, and silly stuff about my Shih Tzu.......Remember....
You Can't Be Serious!!!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Princess Punk Art Dress! on Ebay!

Hey! My Princess Punk Art Dress was featured! Yea, You Know Where...
Journal Modiste! I just Love This site! I feel like Queen for a Day!
Check out my listing on Ebay (click on the right side of page) and also check out my Favorite site for Children's Boutique!
Align Centerwww.journalmodiste.com
Get Your Attitude On!

No comments:

Followers

Contributors

Hey! That's Cute!

HEY!

All of my YelliKelli designs are Original works of art. Kelly Jackson, aka YelliKelli, is the ORIGINAL Fun & Funky Designer Artist from Guntersville, Al.!

"HEY! That's Cute!"