Yelli Kelli...Hey! That's Cute!

I am an Artist, Fashion Designer, Freehand Embroidery Designer, and mom. This is where I show recent custom work, new designs, fun stuff about my daughter, and silly stuff about my Shih Tzu.......Remember....
You Can't Be Serious!!!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My First Blog!!

Well, I decided to go ahead & try my hand at blogging. I have an Etsy shop with the user name YelliKelli. Please go & visit it! My fun & fresh style will bring a smile to your face!
I love custom work! I will create a custom design especially for you!
I also have some really cute Christmas items coming out next week!

Followers

Contributors

Hey! That's Cute!

HEY!

All of my YelliKelli designs are Original works of art. Kelly Jackson, aka YelliKelli, is the ORIGINAL Fun & Funky Designer Artist from Guntersville, Al.!

"HEY! That's Cute!"