Yelli Kelli...Hey! That's Cute!

I am an Artist, Fashion Designer, Freehand Embroidery Designer, and mom. This is where I show recent custom work, new designs, fun stuff about my daughter, and silly stuff about my Shih Tzu.......Remember....
You Can't Be Serious!!!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Is it Thursday Already?

Well, tomorrow is Thursday again & that means my big girl Diva Do class! They are in middle school, and are getting harder & harder to impress! I have to come up with a "cool" project by tomorrow morning! I'll post a picture when we finish the project!

No comments:

Followers

Contributors

Hey! That's Cute!

HEY!

All of my YelliKelli designs are Original works of art. Kelly Jackson, aka YelliKelli, is the ORIGINAL Fun & Funky Designer Artist from Guntersville, Al.!

"HEY! That's Cute!"